Dec 2, 2017

The future of this blog and thanks...




I am taking a break, and this blog is archived until I can work on my website. The reasons for this choice are:

  • Too much on my plate.
  • I am embarking on new adventures. 
  • Most of my animals have departed.
  • I have a lot of reading to do, so I won't be able to do many reviews at the moment. 
  • I'm on a social media detox.


Thanks for being a reader and subscriber. Here's some fun highlights of my blogging adventures for the last seven years.































2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blogging adventures you've shared with us all, Kate. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for you. Until then, you will be missed. Stay cool this warm season, and stay as sane as your schedule and life-direction enables you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the very best. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

♥ I love comments. All comments are moderated. No word verification.